Custom Online Stores allow you to feature customized apparel and accessories to your club with the power and convenience of the internet. Our sites handle all the ordering, processing, payment transactions, and distribution with the click of a button.
1. Pick out your Apparel and Accessories Our team can assist you in choosing a combination of products from our catalog library. Online you will find a library of some of the manufacturers we work with to bring teams in Wisconsin the best selection and best pricing on all their athletic needs. This is just a few of over 250 manufacturers whom we routinely do business with!
2. Submit or Request Custom Logo If your club has a logo they would like to use, then you’re all set. If not, our in-house graphic designers will create a logo design to satisfy your needs.
3. Set your Prices Our team will help you determine effective pricing that allows the club to utilize this store as a resource for fundraising. A fundraising check will be issued back to the club for the price difference between cost and retail selling price.
4. Order Samples Utilizing samples allows buyers to see exactly what they are buying while assisting them to pick out the correct sizes. Samples should be ordered ahead of time to ensure buyers will get the chance to view them before the online store closes. Any samples ordered that have not been purchased by members of the club from the online store, will be charged back to the club.
5. Determine Store Launch Date Once artwork is approved, garments are choosen, and pricing is determined, your custom store website can be launched.
6. Delivery Once your website closes, orders are processed with an anticipated delivery date, typically less than 3 weeks.
NO website FEES! NO Handling FEES! NO Shipping Charges!