Centerline Elite Steel Complete System
- Centerline Elite Steel is used in top collegiate programs across the country and is designed for years of dependable use and quick, easy and bowstring tight set up
- Centerline Steel uses 1/4" steel tubing to achieve the most rigid volleyball standards available
- The steel standards have 3" diameter poles with a durable textured silver/gray powder coated finish
- Height adjustments are smooth and effortless with the Auto Trac spring assisted telescoping piston design
- No pins to mess with. Easy-to-read height adjustments scale
- Shur Lock worm gear winch features a 26:1 gear ratio for smooth and easy net tensioning
- Handle folds away to allow clean post padding fit without lost handles
- Lifetime limited warranty on Standards and Winch
- Meets all NCAA, NF and USVBA rules for competition play
- Weight: 220 lbs.
Set Includes: Standards, Floor Plates/Sockets, Net, Padding (Choose from 16 colors) and Antennas.
If ordering a complete system without floor sockets to install in existing 3 1/2" or 4" floor sockets, Bison will provide socket adapters at no charge on request.